- Ian Rapoport reports that the tomorrow’s league meetings, NFL owners will vote on potentially shortening the legal tampering window during free agency from three days to two.
- According to Rapoport, the competition committee is recommending teams be able to trade compensatory picks with a vote from owners coming tomorrow.
- Albert Breer reports that NFL owners will possible relocations to Los Angeles, but no voting or presentations are planned.
- 49ers DL Kaleb Ramsey had his suspension lifted by NFL, but remains on their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
“I was a vote of one in the room,” Jones said, per Jon Machota.
- Redskins OLB Junior Gallette had his suspension lifted by NFL, but remains on injured reserve. (Aaron Wilson)
Roethlisberger told the Steelers’ doctor he was having some vision problems and the doctor said “you’re done,” per Bouchette.
“I feel like I made the right decision,” Roethlisberger said, per Bouchette. “I’ll play through any injury but brain” injury is not one of them.
Roethlisberger believe he passed the concussion test today, and doesn’s see any issue that would prevent him from playing Sunday, per Bouchette.