- HC Tom Coughlin said doctors are “very optimistic” that TE Larry Donnell will not be affected long-term from the neck injury which sent him to the injured reserve. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- According to Field Yates, the Packers raised the weekly salary of practice squad player OL Matt Rotherham to $25,588 per week
Panthers veteran DE Jared Allen wouldn’t say what his plans are for after this season, but he did make it clear that he won’t be playing for another team.
“I’m not going to play for another team,” Allen said, via Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer. “I take every year for what it is. I make assessments after the year on how my body feels. It’s going to be a tough offseason. I’ve got things I’ve got to get fixed. I go through the same process year in and year out. We’ll see what happens at the end of the year.”
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Patriots are working out WR J.J. Worton on Thursday.
- Nick Underhill reports that Saints RB Mark Ingram was placed on injured reserve with a rotator cuff injury to his left arm.
- Ian Rapoport mentions that Ingram is undergoing surgery on his shoulder Thursday.