- With their loss to the Browns on Sunday, the 49ers have officially been eliminated from the playoffs. (Rich Eisen)
- Reports have said that the Bengals could be without QB Andy Dalton for the remainder of the season, which would cost him a shot at his $5 million salary escalator for playing 80 percent of the team’s snaps. (Joel Corry)
Packers HC Mike McCarthy said he made the decision to take back play-calling duties from Tom Clements on Monday.
“Personally it didn’t feel good at all,” McCarthy said, per Rob Demovsky. “Professionally it was what I needed to do. It was an adjustment to our process.”
- Panthers CB Bene Benwikere suffered a broken left leg during Sunday’s win over the Falcons will miss the remainder of the season.
- Carolina will likely place Benwikere on season-ending injured reserve on Monday.
- Raiders WR Michael Crabtree reached a $400,000 incentive bonus for catches included in his contract on Sunday. (Field Yates)
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin reached a $100,000 incentive bonus included in his contract on Sunday by scoring his 9th touchdown this season. (Joel Corry)