Home / Cardinals / NFL Notes: Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Ravens, & Texans
NFL Notes: Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Ravens, & Texans
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Cardinals are working out Edmonton Eskimos CB Aaron Grymes on Tuesday.
- Jason La Canfora has a hard believe Falcons owner Arthur Blank won’t blow up their front office after how poorly the team has played since starting off the year 5-0.
- La Canfora believes HC Dan Quinn is likely safe, after joining the team less than a year ago.
- According to La Canfora, there were rumblings previously about Seahawks executive Trent Kirchner possibly heading to Atlanta. With this in mind, La Canfora would be surprised to see him end up as the team’s GM replacing Thomas Dimitroff.
- Joe Person reports that Panthers TE Greg Olsen is expected to be limited with his knee injury this week, but will play in Week 15’s game.
- According to Person, Panthers RB Jonathan Stewart has sprained foot, and his Week 15 Status is unclear. In the end, Person expects the Panthers to err on side of caution in regards to Stewart.
- Ed Werder reports that the Ravens are not considering placing QB Matt Schaub on season-ending injured reserve.
- Werder adds that there is some hope Schaub can start this week’s game.
- The decision to sign QB Ryan Mallett was reportedly unrelated to Schaub’s health.
- Ed Werder reports that the Texans are “worried” about QB Brian Hoyer‘s latest concussion, and his other injuries could cause him to be out for a while.
- According to Werder, Hoyes is concerned about his health as well.
Tags Aaron Grymes Brian Hoyer Dan Quinn Greg Olsen Jonathan Stewart Matt Schaub Ryan Mallett Thomas Dimitroff Trent Kirchner