Former Ravens RB Ray Rice mentioned during an appearance on the Dan Patrick Show that he hasn’t given up on returning to the NFL.
“I do want to play football again and I’m not ready to give up,” Rice said, via Pro Football Talk.
Rice said he anticipated finding some interest during training camp.
“I thought early in the year,” Rice said. “I would have loved to be in a training camp, learn an offense and things like that.”
- Bengals HC Marvin Lewis mentioned that starting QB Andy Dalton is “unlikely” to play against the Broncos in Week 16. (Adam Schefter)
- This shouldn’t come as a big surprise, seeing as Dalton is expected to be out 4-6 weeks.
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak told reporters on Wednesday that Trevor Siemian will backup Brock Osweiler in their Week 15 matchup against the Steelers. (Troy Renck)
- Peyton Manning, who ran the scout team this week, is expected to be inactive this weekend.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter points that the Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick will have played in 70 percent of the team’s offensive plays this season, which means they’ll need to part with their sixth-round pick next year instead of their seventh-round selection.