Home / Bengals / NFL Notes: Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Patriots & Titans
NFL Notes: Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Patriots & Titans
- Bills HC Rex Ryan announced Monday that Bills S Aaron Williams (neck) will remain on the short-term injured reserve list, but will continue to practice. (Mike Rodak)
- Ryan also said he is “pretty sure” that QB Tyrod Taylor will be the team’s starting quarterback in 2016. (Tyler Dunne)
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak said he is “starting from scratch” in determining the health of quarterbacks Brock Osweiler (shoulder) and Peyton Manning (foot). (Lindsay Jones)
- Kubiak went on to say that “nothing has changed” in relation to Osweiler remaining as the starting quarterback. Although an announcement on the official Week 16 starter isn’t expected until Wednesday. (Lindsay Jones)
- Browns HC Mike Pettine said Cam Erving will “more than likely” start at right guard for Week 16. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- According to Ian Rapoport, Patriots WR Danny Amendola is believed to have sprain in his knee, but is still undergoing tests to determine the severity.
- Regardless, Amendola is not expected to miss any time in the playoffs.
Tags A.J. McCarron aaron williams Andy Gallik Bishop Sankey Brock Osweiler Cam Erving Danny Amendola Gary Kubiak Joe Looney Marvin Lewis Mike Mularkey Mike Pettine Peyton Manning Tyrod Taylor