- Ian Rapoport reports that Broncos QB Peyton Manning is “rapidly getting healthy.”
- Manning has already participated in four throwing sessions without any setbacks and is likely to return to practice in the near future, according to Rapoport.
The NFL announced Monday that they will, in fact, be conducting an investigation into the allegations of PED use stemming from the Al Jazeera report.
Here’s the NFL statement, per Tom Pelissero:
“We are reviewing the matter. Our procedure is to follow up on any information that potentially involves a violation of this nature.”
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll told reporters on Monday that RB Marshawn Lynch has a chance to be back on Wednesday “if today and tomorrow go well.”
- Carroll added that if Lynch is cleared, he would be able to return.
- Titans HC Mike Mularkey told reporters on Monday that QB Marcus Mariota (MCL) will not play in their season finale if there is “any bit of doubt” about his health. (Jim Wyatt)
- Mularkey said they plan to rely on their training staff when it comes to making a determination regarding Mariota.