- Ian Rapoport reports that relocation proposals for Los Angeles are due on Monday and and the Rams, Chargers and Raiders all plan to file them.
- According to Rapoport, the relocation fee to move to Los Angeles will be $550 million per team.
- However, NFL owners are expected to help out whoever gets left out.
- Joel Corry mentions that the Buccaneers would be idiotic to franchise impending free agent RB Doug Martin.
- Doing so would give Martin a guaranteed salary $11.825 million, assuming the 2016 cap ends up at $153.4 million.
- Corry adds that running backs rarely switch teams in free agency for more than $5 million per year.
- Jay Glazer reports that Colts HC Chuck Pagano is out in Indianapolis, as expected.
- According to Glazer, had the Colts lost last year in the divisional round, they would have fired him then.
- During the offseason, the Colts offered Pagano just a one-year extension worth $3.7 – $3.9 million, which would have made him the lowest paid head coach.
- Tom Pelissero mentions that NFL teams can begin requesting interviews at midnight on Sunday.
- Pelissero lists Lions DC Teryl Austin, Giants OC Ben McAdoo, and Chiefs OC Doug Pederson as three names to watch for the Eagles.