Rams & Chargers
- Albert Breer has heard from sources that both Rams and Chargers want to stick with their current coaches given that they’re both in the running to relocate to Los Angeles,
- Breer adds that it would ultimately be hard to run a proper head-coaching search while in the process of preparing for a move.
- This likely means that Jeff Fisher and Mike McCoy could be on the hot seat entering the 2016 if their teams ends up relocating to L.A.
- Tony Pauline reports that the Jets are expected to target a quarterback in the first two rounds of the draft.
- According to Pauline, the Jets have been extensively scouting the top quarterback prospects all season.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Lions requested an interview with Cowboys assistant director of player personnel Will McClay for their GM job.
- However, McClay has decided to stay put in his current role with the Cowboys.
Ravens veteran CB Lardarius Webb said that he could be moving to safety on a full-time basis in the coming years.
“It will just come to the time when they want me to make that move — now or three years from now. It happened now,” Webb said, via the Baltimore Sun. “We’re trying to become a more athletic secondary. Me at free safety, I think that will help out a lot with me roaming the middle of the field and just being able to have more control of the defense.”