- Alex Marvez reports that 49ers’ offensive line coach Chris Foerster has been offered same job with the Colts.
- Alex Marvez reports that the Dolphins are keeping Darren Rizzi as their special teams coach under new HC Adam Gase.
- Adam Caplan reports that Eagles RB Ryan Mathews recently underwent groin surgery for an injury he’s been dealing with since Week 6.
John Keim of ESPN takes a look at some of the issues facing the Redskins next year.
- Re-signing QB Kirk Cousins will be at the top of this list. Washington reportedly wants him back, and Keim can seem him signing a deal that will pay him at least $17 million per year.
- Robert Griffin III’s future will also be a hot-button topic for Washington in the coming months. According to Keim, “there’s zero reason to think” the Redskins will keep RGIII at his $16.2 million cap figure. In the end, Washington will likely move on and allow him to start anew with a different team.
- Keim fully expects the Redskins to re-sign OLB Junior Galette, who’s coming off of a torn Achilles. Veteran DT Jason Hatcher is uncertain to return. Washington will also need to decide on guys such as DT Terrance Kighton and CB DeAngelo Hall.
- Despite their high cap figures, Keim can see the Redskins keeping WRs Pierre Garcon and DeSean Jackson at their current prices.