- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that the Chargers could resist a forced marriage with the Rams in Inglewood by securing nine votes to block the proposal.
- This would result in a one-year delay regarding the Los Angeles relocation.
Cowboys veteran DE Jeremy Mincey said that the odds of him being back in Dallas next year are probably “50-50.”
“Well, it’s probably a 50-50 chance,” Mincey said, via the SportsDayDFW. “I hopefully want to return, for the fans — I want to return. But they are going younger. I don’t really know the grand scheme, but hopefully I in the plans.”
- James Walker of ESPN writes that the Dolphins will face a very tough decision in regards to DE Cameron Wake.
- Wake suffered a season-ending Achilles tear and will be 34 years old next season.
- On top of that, he stands to make a salary of $8.4 million in 2016.
- Rob Demovsky of ESPN reports that Packers WR Davante Adams is unlikely to play Saturday against the Cardinals.
- The fear for Adams is that he is dealing with a sprained MCL in his right knee.
- Ed Werder reports that the Vikings are looking to hire an offensive line coach to replace Jeff Davidson.
- Werder points out that Hudson Houck worked with Mike Zimmer and Norv Turner in the past and was invited to help in camp last year