Robert Griffin III
- Joel Corry takes a look at some potential landing spots for Robert Griffin III once the Redskins part ways with him.
- Corry lists the Texans, Rams, Cowboys, Chiefs, Cardinals, Saints, Browns, and 49ers as teams to keep an eye on in regards to RGIII.
- In the end, Corry believes RGIII could sign a one-year deal with a base value of less than $3.2 million or so.
Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk spoke to a source regarding the two proposal being considered for a new stadium in Los Angeles.
According to Florio’s source, “Stan’s proposal was like watching Star Wars,” while the Carson proposal “was like watching a home movie from the ’70s.”
- Alex Marvez reports that Giants LBs coach Jim Herrmann was hired for same position with the Colts.
- Jaguars owner Shad Khan told Nick Wagoner of ESPN that he doesn’t see moving to St. Louis being a possibility at any point.
- Khan previously attempted to purchase the Rams, but he has since invested several million dollars into the Jaguars’ stadium, which is a decent indication that he won’t be looking to relocate the team.