Ian Rapoport reports that Eagles QBs coach Ryan Day expected to join Chip Kelly’s staff as either their QBs coach or offensive coordinator.
- According to Matt Maiocco, a lot of the 49ers’ coaching staff from last year have “packed up and moved out.”
- Maiocco mentions that new HC Chip Kelly has met with DC Eric Mangini, but there’s no word yet on how the meeting went.
- Maiocco reports that new Kelly is expected to meet early next week with RBs coach Tom Rathman.
- One consideration for Kelly could be Buccaneers TE coach Jon Embree if he does not remain on Dirk Koetter’s staff, according to Maiocco.
- Josina Anderson reports that the Vikings denied the Browns permission to interview RBs coach Kirby Wilson for their running game coordinator position.
- Alex Marvez reports that the Dolphins are keeping DL coach Terrell Williams and assistant special teams coach Marwan Maalouf.
- Here’s an interesting note from Patriots’ owner Jonathan Kraft: Rams owner Stan Kroenke is expected to end up spending between $3.3 – 3.5 billion for the right to relocate to Los Angeles after building the new stadium and paying $550 million relocation fee. (Ben Volin)