- Jason La Canfora reports that the Jaguars have been trying to lure former Lions HC Jim Schwartz to Jacksonville to run their defense.
- However, La Canfora isn’t so sure he’d be willing to take that job, or any other position that wouldn’t be a perfect situation for him.
- La Canfora mentions that Schwartz built a new house in Nashville and his kids are in high school, so the Titans could be his preferred option if that job ends up being available.
Steelers veteran OLB James Harrison said he isn’t sure if this will be it for his NFL career.
“What plays into my decision, a big part of it, is my kids,” Harrison said after the Steelers’ loss to the Broncos, via Ralph Paulk of the Tribune-Review.
“Another big part of it is just how I feel. I’m 37 years old. I may make things look easy, but at the end of the day it’s hard. I’m older. I’ve been doing this for 13, 14 years now, so it’s not something I can easily give a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer to right now.”
- Packers signed OL Matt Rotheram to a future/reserve contract. (Tom Silverstein)
- Packers signed DL Christian Ringo to a future/reserve contract. (Michael Cohen)