Home / Packers / NFL Notes: Packers, Seahawks, & Titans
NFL Notes: Packers, Seahawks, & Titans
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy addressed RB Eddie Lacy‘s weight issues during his press conference on Monday: “He’s got a lot of work to do. His offseason last year was not good enough and he never recovered from it. He cannot play at the weight he played at this year.” (Rob Demovsky)
- McCarthy confirmed that he’ll remain the team’s play-caller moving forward.
- According to McCarthy, their goal is for Clay Matthews to move back to outside linebacker.
- Regarding Jordy Nelson‘s recovery from a torn ACL, McCarthy said: “I think Jordy (Nelson) will come back better than ever. He’s just so far ahead with the rehab. He looks great.”
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll indicated that RB Marshawn Lynch‘s future with the team could be in doubt, saying: “I don’t know how that’s going to go.” (Liz Mathews)
- Regarding TE Jimmy Graham‘s rehab from his season-ending knee injury, Carroll said: “Sounds really good. He’s really committed to the process.”
- Carroll confirmed that Graham is no longer sporting crutches.
- New Titans HC Mike Mularkey said that he’s spoken to Dick LeBeau, and thinks he’ll be back for the 2016 season.
- Jenna Laine reports that the Titans OL coach Bob Bostad won’t be brought back for the 2016 season.
- Alex Marvez reports that Russ Grimm and Giants Pat Flaherty are finalists for the Titans offensive line coaching job.
Tags Bob Bostad Clay Matthews dick lebeau Eddie Lacy Jimmy Graham Jon Robinson Jordy Nelson Marshawn Lynch Pat Flaherty Russ Grimm