- Alabama LB Reggie Ragland said he’s spoken to the Ravens and Chiefs, and will meet with the Packers next. (Aaron Wilson)
- Chase Goodbread reports that Ragland met with a number of Raiders’ scouts today.
- Ragland added that most teams he’s spoken with at Senior Bowl envision him as a middle linebacker. (Aaron Wilson)
- North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz said he met briefly with the Texans today along with close to half of the other NFL teams. (Aaron Wilson)
- Penn State DL Austin Johnson has met with the Packers, Chiefs, 49ers and Raiders. (Chase Goodbread)
Cardinals QB Carson Palmer said Monday that he feels like he let down the fans and his teammates with his performance on Sunday.
“It comes as such an abrupt ending,” Palmer said, via Pro Football Talk. “To be so excited, and have so much going for you, and all of a sudden it just stops. It’s tough on us, it’s tough on our fans, and I think that’s the part that hurts the most. You just feel like you let your fans down, you let your teammates down. We want to keep playing and we can’t.”
- Falcons HC Dan Quinn told reporters that veteran WR Roddy White is under contract now and he’s “one of the guys I feel strongly about as far as a leader and competitor.”
- Quinn said that rookie DE Vic Beasley will not undergo surgery on shoulder.
- Mike Reiss reports that Patriots practice squad player Jimmy “J.J.” Worton was arrested early Saturday morning in Foxborough, MA for allegedly assaulting a man and two women.
- Worton was charged with two counts of indecent assault and battery on a person aged 14 and over and one count of assault and battery.
- Reiss mentions that Worton’s contract expired following Sunday’s game, and he doesn’t anticipate the team re-signing him.