Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Draft, Bears, Bills, Eagles, Jets, & Lions
NFL Notes: Draft, Bears, Bills, Eagles, Jets, & Lions
- Tony Pauline reports that a number of GM’s have said if North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz plays well this week he could end up a top-10 pick.
- Wentz measured in a 6052/233 lbs and 10-inch hands.
- The Chicago Bears announced that they’ve named Richard Hightower their new assistant special teams coach, replacing Derius Swinton.
- According to Bills GM Doug Whaley, S Aaron Williams (neck) could have played in the playoffs if needed. Whaley added: “He’s ready to go.” (Tyler Dunne)
- Whaley also said that DT Kyle Williams (meniscus) is also on track, but he isn’t sure if Williams will be ready for the offseason. Whaley does, however, expect Williams to return by training camp. (Tyler Dunne)
- Jeff McLane reports that the Eagles have requested permission to interview Lions DL coach Kris Kocurek, but were denied.
- Dave Birkett reports that the Lions have added former Patriot Ron Miles to the scouting department.
Tags aaron williams Carson Wentz David Harris Derius Swinton Kris Kocurek Kyle Williams Richard Hightower Ron Miles Taiwan Jones