NFL Notes: Broncos, Chargers, Lions, & Titans
- The Broncos’ team buses were involved in a minor accident on the way back from practice on Monday. (Patrick Smyth)
- However, there were no injuries sustained by anyone and the team was able to make it back to their hotel. (Patrick Smyth)
- Alex Marvez of FOX Sports believes the Chargers will ultimately remain in San Diego, rather than join the Rams in Inglewood.
- Marvez points to the relocation fee and the fact that the Chargers would likely be a tenant in the Inglewood stadium as the main reasons why he can see them staying in San Diego long-term.
- The Chargers will likely keep the option to move to Los Angeles open as long as they can to aid negotiations with the San Diego regarding a new stadium.
- Tim Twentyman reports that the Lions have hired former University of Miami HC Al Golden to be their new tight ends coach.
- Titans hired Keith Willis as their assistant defensive line coach and Brandon Blaney as a defensive assistant.
Tags Al Golden Brandon Blaney Keith Willis