NFL Notes: LeSean McCoy, Chargers, Dolphins, & Jaguars
- Police have completed their investigation into the case involving Bills RB LeSean McCoy case and turned it over to district attorney’s office, which is reviewing it for potential charges. (Mike Rodak)
- John Barr reports that McCoy has hired noted Philadelphia defensive attorney Jack McMahon to represent him. (Mike Rodak)
- Joe Buscaglia of ABC Buffalo takes a look at the cap implications of the Bills releasing McCoy.
- The San Diego Chargers announced that they’ve hired Marquice Williams as a special teams assistant and Tommy Rees as an offensive assistant.
- Adam Caplan reports that the Dolphins are hiring Wisconsin DBs coach Daronte Jones as their assistant DBs coach.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Jaguars worked out long snapper Zach Striner on Tuesday.
Tags Daronte Jones John Barr LeSean McCoy Marquice Williams Tommy Rees Zach Striner