- Jessamyn McIntyre of ESPN 710 reports Seahawks impending free agent QB Tarvaris Jackson will test the open market.
- McIntyre notes that there was a good amount of interest in Jackson last year.
- According to Jordan Raanan of NJ.com, the Giants have yet to approach CB Prince Amukamara about a new deal and it seems inevitable he’s going to be allowed to test the open market.
- Raanan gives Amukamara a 40 percent chance of being back with the Giants in 2016.
- Raanan doesn’t see the Giants targeting Bengals RT Andre Smith in free agency, but suggests Raiders OT Donald Penn, Ravens OL Kelechi Osemele or Browns RT Mitchell Schwartz.
- Raanan can see the Giants re-signing DT Johnathan Hankins more than OL Justin Pugh.
- Raanan believes signing Dolphins DE Olivier Vernon would offer the largest improvement for the Giants, unless someone like Von Miller, Alshon Jeffery, or Cordy Glenn were available.
- Joel Corry reports that the 2016 base salaries for Seahawks CB Richard Sherman ($12.569M), QB Russell Wilson ($12.342M), DE Cliff Avril ($6M) and LB K.J. Wright ($5.25M) became fully guaranteed Saturday.
- According to Corry, $6 million of S Earl Thomas‘ $8 million 2016 base salary became fully guaranteed Saturday.