- Should they look in-house, the Bills could consider Cyril Richardson, Ryan Groy, and possibly Cyrus Kouandjio.
- As for free agent options, Buscaglia lists: Jeff Allen, Alex Boone, Ramon Foster, and Jahri Evans as some players who could make sense for them.
- Draft options, according to Buscaglia, could include: Kansas State’s Cody Whitehair, Stanford’s Joshua Garnett, and Arizona State’s Christian Westerman.
- D. Orlando Ledbetter of AJC.com takes a look at five free agent receivers who could make sense for the Falcons after they cut Roddy White on Wednesday.
- Ledbetter’s list includes notable options like Rishard Matthews, Travis Benjamin and Marvin Jones along with Mohamed Sanu and Rueben Randle.
- Previous reports have linked Benjamin to the Falcons, so he’s someone I’d keep an eye on in the coming days.
- While Manish Mehta believes the Jets wouldn’t hesitate to trade DE Muhammad Wilkerson for a first-round pick, he considers the idea high unlikely, given that this would be a lot to part with on top of the contract they would need to sign Wilkerson to.
- Mehta can’t see the Jets using their No. 20 overall pick on Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott.
- According to Mehta, the Jets seem to think that quality running backs can be found in the mid-to-later rounds of the draft, which makes it all the more unlikely the Jets grab a running back in round one.
- Mehta writes that CB Dee Milliner may not even be getting the opportunity to compete for a roster spot if he wasn’t guaranteed $2.1 million in 2016.
Sheil Kapadia of ESPN takes a look at the Seahawks’ offensive free agents and what to expect in the coming days.
- Kapadia believes drafting a running back will be option for the Seahawks to consider.
- If they look to add a free agent running back, Kapadia suggests Chris Polk as a guy who could make sense for Seattle.
- Kapadia thinks the Seahawks are willing to re-sign WR Jermaine Kearse at the right price, but if he gets a big offer in free agency, they may allow him to walk.
- Kapadia gets the feeling that OT Russell Okung will be signing with another team, which means they may have to consider targeting an offensive tackle such as Kelvin Beachum, Donald Penn, Will Beatty, Jermon Bushrod, Donald Stephenson or Ryan Harris.
- Kapadia also expects G J.R. Sweezy to depart in free agency.
- As for interior offensive linemen the Seahawks could target, Kapadia suggests Stefen Wisniewski, Evan Mathis or Chris Chester to a one-year deal.