- Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com takes a look at five potential landing spots for veteran RB Arian Foster after the Texans elected to release him on Thursday.
- According to Rosenthal, the five teams to watch for Foster are the Broncos, Cowboys, Seahawks, Patriots and Falcons.
- Meanwhile, Tania Ganguli suggests the Bills, Broncos, Jets, and Seahawks as poetential landing spots for Foster.
- Ganguli adds that Foster is ahead of schedule in his rehab from a torn Achilles and is expected to be ready for training camp.
- Bryan Broaddus expects the Cowboys to consider pursue free agent DE Adrian Clayborn in the coming weeks.
“While we are releasing Daryl, we are not closing the door on the possibility of him returning to the Ravens,” Newsome said via BaltimoreRavens.com. “He deserves an opportunity to see his market value at this time. With ‘Buck,’ you’re talking about one of the NFL’s highest-quality people. We have been fortunate to have him with the Ravens, and his production has been outstanding.”
Vikings free agent G Mike Harris mentioned that his agent is working “really hard” in the hope of getting a deal done with the team by Monday.
“My agent is working really hard right now, and I’m hoping I can get a deal before Monday,” Harris said, via Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press. “I see myself in Minnesota for the rest of my career. That’s where I want to be. So hopefully we get the contract ready this weekend. I’m excited. It’s going to be a great season for the Vikings, and I want to be a part of it.”
Harris added that he’s hoping the Vikings are willing to extend him a competitive offer.
“I know they’re going to offer something, and I’m just hoping that both sides agree and my family and everything is taken care of,” Harris said. “I’m 27 years old, and I want to play out my career in Minnesota, and I’m hoping that the team sees that and pays me what I deserve.”