- The Arizona Cardinals tendered contracts to exclusive rights free agents DT Josh Mauro and TE Ifeanyi Momah.
- Tony Pauline continues to hear that the Jets are comfortable with Brent Qvale as a starter if they make changes to either the left or right tackle positions.
- Rand Getlin reports that the Patriots will not tender restricted free agent DL Sealver Siliga, which means he’ll test the open market.
- Seahawks free agent WR Jermaine Kearse reiterated Thursday that he does not plan to return to Seattle and is looking forward to finding a new home. (Adam Schefter)
Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports writes that the Texans are “one of the most pivotal dominos in the quarterbacks market this offseason.”
- According to Robinson, personnel men were trying to get an idea of what the Texans were planning to do at quarterback during last week’s Scouting Combine because they could have a large impact on what happens in regards to the position this offseason.
- Houston could still go a number of ways including drafting one of the notable quarterbacks in this year’s class.
- Robinson mentions Brock Osweiler and Robert Griffin III are expected to get some consideration from the Texans and the possibility exists that they could at least check in on Patriots backup QB Jimmy Garoppolo now that Tom Brady is near an agreement on an extension.
- Interestingly enough, Robinson adds that Peyton Manning can’t be ruled out for Houston in the event he returns for the 2016 season.