- Field Yates of ESPN (Insider) takes a look at five potential landing spots for veteran DE Mario Williams now that he’s been released.
- According to Yates, the teams to watch include the Giants, Vikings, Seahawks, Raiders and Cowboys.
Suggs was booked at 2:03 AM — and released on citation at 3:21 AM. According to the report, Suggs, was at a bar in Scottsdale at the time of the arrest.
Jamison Hensley reports that Suggs posted on Twitter that he was arrested for driving with a suspended license
The Ravens have released the following statement regarding the matter:
“Terrell made us aware of the situation and we are looking into it,” stated Ravens Senior Vice President of Public & Community Relations Kevin Byrne.
- Todd Archer of ESPN believes the Cowboys should ultimately be patient in free agency and allow other teams to overspend for free agents.
- Although, Archer suggests pursuing veteran Eric Weddle.
- In regards to the backup quarterback position, Archer thinks it would make sense for them to sign Colt McCoy to back up Tony Romo.
- Archer considers it a priority for the Cowboys to re-sign LB Rolando McClain, DE Jack Crawford and DL Nick Hayden.
Rich Cimini of ESPN runs down some offseason priorities for the Jets.
- Atop the list is re-signing QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- After that, Cimini believes the Jets should turn their attention to re-signing DT Damon Harrison and try to get a deal done before free agency.
- The Jets will likely need to shop for value at other positions like linebacker, and Cimini believes guys like Erin Henderson, Tamba Hali and Nick Perry could make sense for them.
- In regards to the running back position, Cimini believes it will be tough for the Jets to retain Chris Ivory, and lists Alfred Morris and James Starks as two guys worth considering in free agency.
- If the Jets have the money to go after a tight end, Cimini tosses out Dwayne Allen, Ladarius Green and Jared Cook as options worth considering.