- Dianna Marie Russini reports that veteran DE Chris Long is 100 percent healthy, and while teams will be interested in him, Long only wants to sign with a Super Bowl contender.
- According to Russini, Bengals free agent WR Marvin Jones will get a “huge” contract deal in the coming days, as he’s reportedly the top receiver on most free agent boards.
- Russini also expects fellow Bengals free agent WR Mohamed Sanu to get a huge deal.
- Greg Auman reports that barring a late surprise, the Buccaneers will allow CB Sterling Moore to reach free agency next week.
- Auman admits that the Buccaneers could still re-sign him, but they will at least allow him to test the market.
- Dan Graziano of ESPN expects the Giants to spend big on the defensive end position, especially if they aren’t able to re-sign Jason Pierre-Paul and/or Robert Ayers.
- If the Giants do end up being in the market for defensive ends, Graziano can see them considering Mario Williams and Olivier Vernon.
- Another area where Graziano can see them looking for upgrades is at safety. Some options for the Giants, according to Graziano, include Tashaun Gipson and Rodney McLeod.
- As for middle linebacker, Graziano lists Danny Trevathan, Brandon Marshall, Rolando McClain and DeMeco Ryans as some names to keep an eye on.
- Graziano seems to think the Giants could spend big on guards again in 2016 with Kelechi Osemele, Alex Boone and Jeff Allen being the most notable players available.
- Graziano mentions that WR Rueben Randle is “likely gone,” which leaves them in the market for a No. 2 receiver. Graziano believes Mohamed Sanu could be a potential target for New York.
- Following the report that the there are “at least 10 teams” interested in QB Robert Griffin III, Dianna Marie Russini mentions that the Redskins are just looking for a conditional late-round pick for RGIII.
- Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports that the Texans are expected to try to re-sign DE Jared Crick before the start of free agency.