- Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle was arrested again Sunday morning for failure to appear in court. (KAKE)
- Randle was released on bond last Thursday after an arrest back on Feb. 21. He’s currently being held on a $150,000 bond.
- This is Randle’s sixth arrest in the past 17 months.
- Rand Getlin reports that veteran WR Anquan Boldin wants to play for a team that can compete for a Super Bowl title.
- Panthers free agent FB Mike Tolbert said he’s had some talks with Carolina about a return, but plans to entertain other offers in the coming days. (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- Tolbert added: “I may be on the move, you never know.” (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports that the Texans will explore this year’s free agent crop of running backs to augment offense.
Last week, the Texans part ways with long-time running back Arian Foster, so it should come as no surprise to hear that they’ll be in the market for a running back.