- Ian Rapoport reports that Texas Tech OT Le’Raven Clark had 10 pre-draft visits, 12 private workouts, and has two workouts scheduled for this week with teams in the back half of the first round.
- According to Matt Maiocco, Notre Dame LT Ronnie Stanley “could be the choice” for the 49ers at No. 7 overall if he’s still on the board.
- Maiocco mentions Stanley could start off at right tackle before eventually replacing Joe Staley at left tackle.
- Maiocco considers Kansas State’s Cody Whitehair, Stanford’s Joshua Garnett and Arizona State’s Christian Westerman to be other potential mid-round offensive line targets for the 49ers.
“I know a lot of guys have been exercising these options on players right now,” Dorsey said, via Pro Football Talk. “I do things a little bit different. Everybody does things differently in the National Football League. I think what I do is, I’m, at times, compartmentalizing a little bit too much. So really, the task at hand, for me, is to make sure we nail this draft. And I think when we get to Monday, we’ll deal with Monday.”
- Rich Cimini believes the Jets are motivated to trade franchise DL Muhammad Wilkerson and puts the odds at 30-40 percent New York moves him.
- Cimini mentions that the Jets do like Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg, but he’s isn’t sure what round they’d be willing to take him in.