- Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell told Pro Football Talk that he’s visited with the Browns, Cowboys, 49ers, Giants, Jets, Bears, and Vikings.
- LSU OL Vadal Alexander has had private workouts with the Eagles, Buccaneers, Ravens, Panthers, and Falcons. (Ross Dellenger)
- The Jets are reportedly expressing interest in Utah State QB Chuckie Keeton as a priority free agent. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Colts, 49ers, Rams, Jets, Jaguars, Eagles, and Texans have all shown interest in New Mexico State CB Winston Rose as potential Day 3 pick. (Aaron Wilson)
- Army P Alex Tardieu is reportedly drawing interest from the Giants, Jets and Falcons. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Broncos, Browns, Raiders, Jets and Panthers are reportedly evaluating Texas State OT Adrian Bellard as Day 3 target. (Aaron Wilson)
Alabama DT Jarran Reed mentions that he had a “great” meeting with the Bills.
“Everything went good, man,” Reed said Monday, via Tyler Dunne of the Buffalo News. “It went great. It went beyond measures I can’t explain.”
Reed believes the Bills are a “perfect situation” for him.
“It’d be the perfect situation, perfect fit, it’d be amazing,” Reed said. “I know Coach Blake. I know the type he is. I mean, it’s domination all across the board. If I came in with what I can help them with, we’d be unstoppable. Defense wins Super Bowls. We’d be a wrecking crew up front and help our linebackers out as well. We’d all complement each other well. It’s a perfect fit.”
- Michael Gehlken of the Unions Tribune expects the Chargers to come away from the draft with a tight and suggests OSU’s Nick Vannett as someone worth keeping an eye for San Diego.