- While the Bears reportedly “love” Oregon DL DeForest Buckner, Matt Miller reports that Georgia’s Leonard Floyd is the player highest on the board likely to be available.
- Even so, Miller’s source admitted that Chicago could still consider a left tackle or a cornerback.
- Matt Miller mentions that a scout in Buffalo elected not to answer whether or not the Bills like Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg as much as recent reports have said.
Miller adds that it’s clear the Bills want to add at least some competition at quarterback.
If Buffalo waits on a quarterback, Miller Stanford’s Kevin Hogan could be a mid-round target.
The Bills reportedly view Alabama’s Jarran Reed as a good fit in round one if they want to target a defensive player.
- Matt Miller, citing league sources, reports that the Browns are expected to consider Jack Conklin at pick No. 8 as a possible replacement Mitchell Schwartz.
- According to Miller, the Browns were “in love” with Myles Jack. However, their interest may have changed after regrading his knee.
- A Browns scout expects them to be active in draft-day trades while focusing on primarily on defensive upgrades.
- While the Panthers have been linked to pass-rushers in this year’s draft, Matt Miller’s sources have told him that to expect Carolina to consider a defensive back in round one.
- A potential surprise pick for the Panthers, according to Miller, could be OSU WR Michael Thomas.
- Matt Miller reports that the Ravens have done their homework on Eastern Kentucky edge-rusher Noah Spence, who could be their pick in round 2 if he’s still on the board.