Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports has a number of draft nuggets included in his latest article. Here’s a quick look at what he’s hearing and expects to see in the coming days:
- La Canfora reports that the Titans are continuing to explore trades up for an offensive tackle.
- La Canfora expects the Cowboys to shop their No. 4 overall pick. However, he still believes the odds are against them moving back. La Canfora can see the Cowboys taking OSU DE Joey Bosa at No. 4 overall.
- If Ezekiel Elliott is still on the board as of No. 8 overall, La Canfora thinks the Browns should call the Dolphins and see if they’re willing to cut a deal for the top running back.
- Should the Dolphins elect to remain at No. 13 overall, La Canfora seems to think they’ll target OSU CB Eli Apple.
- La Canfora is hearing that the 49ers “covet” Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley.
- In the event both Stanley and Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil are both gone, La Canfora can see 49ers GM Trent Baalke making calls in an attempt to trade down.
- In regards to the Seahawks, La Canfora doesn’t rule out them trading back to pick up more draft picks. Sources have told him that Seattle is open for business and wouldn’t mind having more picks to work with.
- Tyler Dunne can’t see Memphis QB Paxton Lynch falling to the Bills at No. 19 overall.
- However, a source tells Dunne that Bills senior offensive assistant Chris Palmer “loves him.“
- According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, the Chargers are believed to be torn between Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil and a defensive player such as Florida State DB Jalen Ramsey.
- However Florio admits that things have gone quiet with the Chargers for the most part, as GM Tom Telesco has a very small circle with whom he’s sharing information.
- According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, the Cowboys “love” Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott.
- Florio adds that some think Dallas may consider trading down a few spots and then taking Elliott.
- Of course, this would require a trade partner willing to move up for a player. Florio seems to think a team could have interest in moving up for Ole Miss OT Laremey Tunsil if he gets by the Chargers at No. 3 overall.
- Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald reports Ndamukong Suh‘s teammates are “privately steamed” about the him doing what he wants and skipping voluntary workouts.