Home / Buccaneers / NFL Rumors: Noah Spence, Bucs, Chargers, Colts, Eagles, & Packers
NFL Rumors: Noah Spence, Bucs, Chargers, Colts, Eagles, & Packers
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that Noah Spence had Eastern Kentucky conduct five drug tests from May through December of last year and then had an independent drug-testing company conduct 15 more each week from January until this week.
- Spence mailed all of the results to NFL teams this week to show that he’s remained clean, despite the issues that led to him being dismissed from Ohio State.
- Schefter adds that Spence is widely expected to be a first-round pick.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Colts GM Ryan Grigson and HC Chuck Pagano had dinner with Illinois DL Jihad Ward last night.
- Mike Garafolo mentions that he’s believes the talk of the Giants being interested in Georgia LB Leonard Floyd is real.
- According to Garafolo, one potential curveball to keep an eye on in round one is the Buccaneers drafting Louisville DL Sheldon Rankins at No. 9 overall.
- Chargers GM Tom Telesco told Britt McHenry that they’ve been locked into one player for a while in regards to their No. 3 overall pick.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter speculated during an interview with 97.5 the Fanatic on Wednesday that the Eagles could get a fourth-round pick and a player for QB Sam Bradford. (Philly Voice)
- However, Schefter doesn’t see them securing multiple second-round picks much like the Chiefs got for Alex Smith years ago. (Philly Voice)
- For what it’s worth, Jimmy Kempski mentions that the Eagles had interest in CB Bradley Roby a few years ago before the Broncos took him.
- Tom Silverstein reports that the Packers have been in regular contact with Wesley College QB Joe Callahan.
- Silverstein adds that the Packers appear to be very interested in signing Callahan to a contract if he isn’t drafted in the coming days.
Tags Bradley Roby Chuck Pagano Jihad Ward Joe Callahan. Leonard Floyd Noah Spence Ryan Grigson Sam Bradford Sheldon Rankins Tom Telesco