- In regards to potential trades, Peter King expects the Ravens to take calls for the No. 6 pick and the Titans continue to explore trades up the board.
King adds that the Dolphins will likely explore a trade up if the Cowboys don’t grab Ezekiel Elliott.
Beyond that, King expects the Jaguars and Browns to both consider moving down.
- Jason La Canfora expects there to be “at least” three trades in the first round tonight.
- Peter King is hearing that Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley is a hot name for a number of teams right now, due to his “reliability on the field and a spotless record off it.”
- According to King, the Jaguars have Stanley rated ahead of Laremy Tunsil just like the Chargers.
- King doesn’t see the Jets or Browns taking Memphis QB Paxton Lynch. King, instead, keeps hearing that the Saints are fascinated with Lynch.
- King guesses that Myles Jack ends up going top 15 and suggests the Giants at No. 10 as a team worth taking.
- As for Jaylon Smith, King tosses out the Patriots at No. 96 overall as a point in the draft where he could come off the board.
- King confirms the reports that Alabama C Ryan Kelly is a hot name right now in the second half of the draft.
- Peter King reports that trade interest in the Chargers’ No. 3 overall pick has really died down in recent days.
- King expects them to make the pick and ultimately select Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley.
- Peter King admits that the Cowboys could consider trading back, but he thinks they’ll ultimately take Ezekiel Elliott.
- Beyond that, King expects the Cowboys to address their defensive line needs in later rounds.
Sources have told Peter King that the Steelers are taking a cornerback.
“Pittsburgh’s taking a corner. Promise,” one GM said. “They were at every corner workout this year—and not just a scout. I’m talking Mike Tomlin and Kevin Colbert.”
King wonders if Miami CB Artie Burns could be their guy at No. 25 overall.