- According to Jason La Canfora, the Browns and Buccaneers are both “very open” to trading down.
- La Canfora adds that teams could consider moving up the board for players such as Ezekiel Elliott, Sheldon Rankins and/or Leonard Floyd.
- Matt Miller mentions that if the Cowboys end up taking RB Ezekiel Elliott at No. 4, he would expect the 49ers to try “very hard” to move up for FSU DB Jalen Ramsey.
Browns executive Sashi Brown tells Josina Anderson that he doesn’t think they would need to trade back into round one for a quarterback they’re targeting.
“I don’t think we would have to move up from 32 to get any player that we’d be interested in taking,” Brown said. “I don’t anticipate or plan to move off 32 to go get a quarterback.”
- Brown also mentioned that they’re comfortable with Ohio State DE Joey Bosa’s fit in their defense. (Josina Anderson)
- Joe Klatt reports that the Jaguars could consider trading back and selecting UCLA LB Myles Jack, who is widely considered the best player with the highest ceiling in this year’s draft class.
- Mike Garafolo confirms that the Jaguars trade-back scenario for Jack has legs.
- According to Adam Schefter, the Rams won’t inform the quarterback they’re taking at No. 1 overall that they’re picking him until they’re officially on the clock.
- Schefter adds that Los Angeles is still expected to take Jared Goff to start the draft.
- A few reports have said that the NFL has asked the Rams to not given any indication of who the pick will be until the draft is underway, as to maintain the suspense.