Home / 49ers / NFL Rumors: Draft, Cowboys, Dolphins, Giants & Jaguars
NFL Rumors: Draft, Cowboys, Dolphins, Giants & Jaguars
- Ian Rapoport reports that it’s likely UCLA LB Myles Jack likely falls past No. 10 overall. However, Rapoport points out that he still has potential landing spots in the Dolphins and Raiders.
- Josina Anderson reports that teams with interest in Ezekiel Elliott, have been in contact with the Browns with one source telling her that Elliott’s name is “hot.”
- According to Aaron Wilson, Cincinnati DB Leviticus Payne is drawing late interest from the Colts, Vikings, Jets, 49ers, and Texans.
- Florida DB Keanu Neal is viewed by some teams as a linebacker rather than as a safety, much like USC’s Su’a Cravens. (Ian Rapoport)
- Peter Schrager lists Karl Joseph, Jonathan Bullard, and Germain Ifedi as three players who could end up being drafted tonight.
- Sources have told Schrager that “25-30” is the spot where a team could trade back into round one for a quarterback. Schrager mentions Paxton Lynch and Connor Cook as the two potential targets for teams moving up.
- Dane Brugler mentions that the Cowboys “LOVE” Ezekiel Elliott, but they may love DB Jalen Ramsey a tad more though.
- Brugler believes it will ultimately down to those two players for the Cowboys.
- Peter Schrager echoes that the Cowboys are “split” on Ramsey and Elliott at No. 4 overall.
- Barry Jackson reports that the Dolphins spent a lot of time with Myles Jack and also done their due diligence on Jaylon Smith.
- According to Jackson, the Dolphins have shown more interest in Kenyan Drake than Derrick Henry.
- Jackson adds that the Dolphins have spent a lot of time on Clemson defensive ends Shaq Lawson and Kevin Dodd.
- Armando Salguero mentions that with Reshad Jones possibly holding out for a new deal, USC’s Su’a Cravens could be more of an option for them.
- Barry Jackson adds that Miami has told people they see potential with Cravens as a safety, even though he also can play linebacker.
- Gary Myers is hearing that the Giants will “for sure” go with the best offensive tackle on board at No. 10 overall. Myers adds that it looks like Jack Conklin could be their guy.
- According to Myers, the Giants want to take an offensive even if Georgia LB Leonard Floyd is available to them.
- Peter Schrager reports that Georgia LB Leonard Floyd could be a real possibility for the Jaguars at No. 5. However, he doesn’t expect Floyd to get past the Bears at No. 11 overall.
Tags Connor Cook Derrick Henry Ezekiel Elliott Germain Ifedi Jack Conklin Jalen Ramsey Jaylon Smith Jonathan Bullard Karl Joseph Keanu Neal Kenyan Drake Kevin Dodd Leonard Floyd Leviticus Payne Myles Jack Paxton Lynch Reshad Jones Shaq Lawson S’ua Cravens