Home / Broncos / NFL Rumors: Offensive Tackles, Draft, Packers, Steelers & Titans
NFL Rumors: Offensive Tackles, Draft, Packers, Steelers & Titans
- Tony Pauline reports that as many as six offensive tackles could be selected in the first round including: Laremy Tunsil, Ronnie Stanley, Jack Conklin, Taylor Decker, and two of Jason Spriggs, Germain Ifedi or Le’Raven Clark.
- According to Pauline, there are seven teams drafting from No. 18 on to keep an eye on in regards to offensive tackles including: the Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Broncos, Panthers, Jets and Steelers.
- In regards to candidates to trade back, Tony Pauline reports that the Falcons, Colts, Vikings and Jets are the teams most likely considering moving back.
- Alternatively, Pauline says the Cardinals, Panthers and Broncos are teams who may inquire about moving up.
- According to Tony Pauline, there’s a chance a team trades back into the first round to grab Eastern Kentucky DE/OLB Noah Spence tonight. However, if Spence is still available, the Buccaneers reportedly rank him highly and would covet him if he falls into the second round.
- Jay Glazer mentions that there are around seven players widely regarded as upper upper tier of prospects with another five or six being a notch below. Beyond that, Glazer says there are 30 players lumped together in the next tier.
- Lance Zierlein suggests Baylor CB Xavien Howard could end up being drafted ahead of Miami CB Artie Burns, who is being mentioned as a potential first-round pick.
- Tony Pauline reports there’s a belief that Packers would like to move LT David Bakhtiari, who is in the final year of his rookie contract, inside to guard and upgrade at the left tackle spot.
- Sources tell Tony Pauline that the Steelers are leaning towards taking a cornerback, but they will consider an offensive tackle if a player they like is still there.
- Cory Curtis reports that if the Titans want come away with MSU OT Jack Conklin, they’ll probably have to get ahead of the Giants at No. 10 overall.
- Curtis adds that trading into back into the top 10 is a “real possibility” for Tennessee.
Tags Artie Burns David Bakhtiari Germain Ifedi Jack Conklin Jason Spriggs Laremy Tunsil Le'Raven Clark Noah Spence Ronnie Stanley Taylor Decker Xavien Howard