Home 49ers NFL Rumors: Colin Kaepernick, Browns, Chargers, Cowboys, & Giants
- According to Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area, Colin Kaepernick has a number of issues with the 49ers including the fact that they did not keep the team together after he signed a long-term deal with them.
- Beyond that, Maiocco mentions that Kaepernick’s camp believes some of the negative rumors from last year were an attempt by the team undermine him.
- Maiocco adds another issue for Kaepernick has been how the 49ers’ medical staff diagnosed and handled his injuries last season.
- A potential trade with the Broncos would go through if Denver and Kaepernick were able to reach an agreement on compensation.
- Maiocco gets the feeling is the 49ers and Broncos have a general agreement in place that hinges on the Broncos and Kaepernick reaching a new contract that would replace the remaining years of his contract.
- Ian Rapoport reports that if the Browns were to trade down from No. 8 overall, the thinking is that they would target Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell.
- Alex Marvez reports that the Chargers aren’t going to be taking Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley with the No. 3 overall pick, despite this morning’s draft buzz.
- Others have indicated that FSU DB Jalen Ramsey or Oregon’s DeForest Buckner.
- Troy Renek continues to hear a lot of buzz about the Cowboys possible trading back in round one.
- Jordan Raanan still believes Georgia LB Leonard Floyd will be the Giants’ pick at No. 10 overall.
- However, if he’s not there, Raanan mentions Michigan State OT Jack Conklin as the guy to watch.
- If both of them are gone, Raanan suggests Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott, barring someone like Joey Bosa, Jalen Ramsey or Laremy Tunsil still being on the board.