Home / 49ers / NFL Rumors: Colin Kaepernick, Browns, Chargers, Cowboys, & Giants
NFL Rumors: Colin Kaepernick, Browns, Chargers, Cowboys, & Giants
- According to Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area, Colin Kaepernick has a number of issues with the 49ers including the fact that they did not keep the team together after he signed a long-term deal with them.
- Beyond that, Maiocco mentions that Kaepernick’s camp believes some of the negative rumors from last year were an attempt by the team undermine him.
- Maiocco adds another issue for Kaepernick has been how the 49ers’ medical staff diagnosed and handled his injuries last season.
- A potential trade with the Broncos would go through if Denver and Kaepernick were able to reach an agreement on compensation.
- Maiocco gets the feeling is the 49ers and Broncos have a general agreement in place that hinges on the Broncos and Kaepernick reaching a new contract that would replace the remaining years of his contract.
- Ian Rapoport reports that if the Browns were to trade down from No. 8 overall, the thinking is that they would target Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell.
- Alex Marvez reports that the Chargers aren’t going to be taking Notre Dame OT Ronnie Stanley with the No. 3 overall pick, despite this morning’s draft buzz.
- Others have indicated that FSU DB Jalen Ramsey or Oregon’s DeForest Buckner.
- Troy Renek continues to hear a lot of buzz about the Cowboys possible trading back in round one.
- Jordan Raanan still believes Georgia LB Leonard Floyd will be the Giants’ pick at No. 10 overall.
- However, if he’s not there, Raanan mentions Michigan State OT Jack Conklin as the guy to watch.
- If both of them are gone, Raanan suggests Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott, barring someone like Joey Bosa, Jalen Ramsey or Laremy Tunsil still being on the board.
Tags Colin Kaepernick DeForest Buckner Ezekiel Elliott Jack Conklin Jalen Ramsey Joey Bosa Laquon Treadwell Laremy Tunsil Leonard Floyd Ronnie Stanley