Home / 49ers / NFL Rumors: Draft, 49ers, Browns, Cowboys, & Ravens
NFL Rumors: Draft, 49ers, Browns, Cowboys, & Ravens
- A source indicated to Jason Cole that Clemson DE Shaq Lawson should go somewhere between No. 7 – 19 overall.
- Jason Cole has spoken to GMs who expect Georgia LB Leonard Floyd to be a top 10 pick.
- Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith could be taken anywhere from middle of the second round to end of third, according to Cole.
- According to Cole, Eastern Kentucky DE/OLB Noah Spence could go anywhere from No. 13 – 45 overall. However, a late push for pass rusher could help him go higher than some may expect.
- Ian Rapoport mentions that while the 49ers had no contact with Memphis QB Paxton Lynch during the draft process, they had Chip Kelly confidante Dana Bible at his Pro Day.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Browns have spoken with teams about trading back in round one.
- According to Rapoport, Cleveland has also discussed the possibility of trading back into round one. Rapoport wonders if they if they could be looking for a quarterback if they move up from the second round.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that the Cowboys are are “struggling” with whether to draft RB Ezekiel Elliott at No. 4 overall.
- Ed Werder has spoken to a source and two GMs who have said that they haven’t heard from the Cowboys regarding a trade back, despite some reports.
- According to Ian Rapoport, the Ravens could end up being a surprise team for RB Ezekiel Elliott if he gets by the Cowboys.
- Rapoport believes Baltimore could ultimately be deciding between either Elliott or Laremy Tunsil.
Tags Ezekiel Elliott Jaylon Smith Laremy Tunsil Leonard Floyd Noah Spence Paxton Lynch Shaq Lawson