- Dolphins S Reshad Jones tells Cameron Wolfe of ESPN that he’s “ready to go” for Sunday’s game against the Bengals after missing the last two weeks with a right shoulder injury.
- Armando Salguero reports that Dolphins WR DeVante Parker hurt his quad during last Thursday’s practice and didn’t say anything about the injury. Parker reportedly tried to test it out on Friday but couldn’t practice and ultimately missed Sunday’s game.
- Charles Robinson reports that the Dolphins were “shopping” DT Jordan Phillips last week, but decided to waive him Tuesday after not finding any trade interest.
- Manish Mehta reports that Jets WR Robby Anderson will not be suspended for his two offseason arrests and the cases are now closed.
- According to Mehta, there was a belief inside the Jets’ organization for a while that Anderson wouldn’t be suspended stemming from those two legal issues that were resolved this offseason, but they were waiting on official word.
- Ben Volin of the Boston Globe reports that veteran WR Kenny Britt has filed an injury grievance against the Patriots and is seeking the $1.05 million salary he was set to make this season.
- According to Volin, former Patriots WR Malcolm Mitchell also filed an injury grievance against being waived a few months ago.