- Dolphins HC Adam Gase said he spoke to WR DeVante Parker about not getting traded this year “a long time ago.” (Armando Salguero)
- Dolphins LT Laremy Tunsil is out of the concussion protocol and good to go for Sunday. (Cameron Wolfe)
- Gase said they’re being “very cautious” with DE Cameron Wake and trying to ensure that he doesn’t suffer a setback. (Armando Salguero)
- The Dolphins officially list LB Chase Allen (foot), DE Andre Branch (knee), TE A.J. Derby (foot), WR Jakeem Grant (shoulder), DE Charles Harris (calf), CB Bobby McCain (knee), S T.J. McDonald (foot), WR DeVante Parker (quadricep), QB Ryan Tannehill (right shoulder), and T Laremy Tunsil (concussion) as questionable.
- The New York Jets officially ruled out CB Buster Skrine (head) and WR Charone Peake (hamstring) and have LB Kevin Pierre-Louis (foot) and CB Trumaine Johnson (quad) listed as doubtful.
- Manish Mehta says that RB Isaiah Crowell (ankle) will be a game-time decision in Week 6 and is listed as questionable along with S Marcus Maye (ankle/foot) and S Doug Middleton (hamstring).
“Dude works hard, great teammates,” Edelman said, via Patriots.com. “I really think he can be a really big piece for us.
“It’s exciting to be around him. He loves football, you can tell. He works hard, he knows his stuff. It’s getting more and more fun the more and more he knows.”