- Joe Schad reports that Dolphins WR DeVante Parker has a broken middle right finger, but the team is hopeful he’ll be ready for Week 1.
- Sources have told Armando Salguero that Parker could miss between four to six weeks with this injury, but there’s still hope he’s available for the regular season opener.
- Dolphins HC Adam Gase referred to Parker as week-to-week.
“Terrelle doesn’t need to be descriptive,” Bowles said, via Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. “I feel that he should keep his mouth shut and leave the injuries to me. I’ve already handled it. We had a conversation.”
- According to Rich Cimini, Jets K Cairo Santos, who sat out the opener and isn’t practicing, is dealing with a chronic groin injury that required surgery at the end of last season.
- Santos was kicking at the start of the training camp, but has since dialed it back. Santos is hopeful the Jets’ rehab plan will get him back on the field soon, but he wouldn’t say when he expects that to happen.