Home / Bengals / AFC North Notes: Bengals, Browns, Ravens
AFC North Notes: Bengals, Browns, Ravens
- Bengals DE Carlos Dunlap told reporters on Tuesday that there has been progress made on a contract extension. (Geoff Hobson)
- Dunlap skipped voluntary OTAs and forfeited $300,000 in workout bonuses, but he says that his absence wasn’t related to his contract and he was instead focused on working out in Florida.
- Dunlap added that he would like to finish out his NFL career with the Bengals.
- We have him featured in our Top 25 – 2019 NFL Free Agents list.
- Bengals HC Marvin Lewis said that TE Tyler Eifert did not take part in Tuesday’s practice due to “some kind of medical issue.” (Geoff Hobson)
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh told reporters that he expects rookie QB Lamar Jackson to be active on game days: “Gosh, I sure like him out there helping us. If you put two quarterbacks on the field at once, what options does it create for our offense? That’s what we’re trying to figure out.“
- According to Jamison Hensley, Jackson has been lining up at multiple positions throughout offseason practices.
- Regarding Jackson, Ravens LB C.J. Mosley called him a “young Michael Vick”: “Once he gets out of the pocket, it’s like watching a young Michael Vick,” Mosley said. “It’s amazing to watch. When you’re defending him, you just have to act like you’re tagging off — you don’t want to be on the highlight reel.”
- Mosley said he gave no thought to staying away from minicamp, even though he’s entering the final year of his rookie contract. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- The Ravens announced that they’ve added three women to their coaching staff and front office including Lori Locust (defensive coaches), Erica Vinson-Ondecko (special teams) and Elena Grigelevich (analytics).
Tags Britton Colquitt C.J. Mosley Carlos Dunlap Chad Thomas Donald Stephenson Howard Wilson Hue Jackson John Harbaugh Lamar Jackson Marvin Lewis Tyler Eifert