- Bengals WR A.J. Green (foot) was seen in a walking boot on Monday, but HC Marvin Lewis declined to update his status. (Fletcher Page)
- Browns DT Larry Ogunjobi said Monday that he doesn’t think his biceps injury is serious and he hopes to play on Sunday. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Browns OL Austin Corbett has left foot in a boot after getting rolled up on last weekend. (Scott Petrak)
Ravens HC John Harbaugh said he expects QB Joe Flacco (hip) to practice this week before deciding whether he’ll return in Week 14.
“Probably by the end of the week,” Harbaugh said, via Pro Football Talk. “I don’t think they look at that every day. He’s cleared to practice, so he’ll practice. They’ll probably look at what he does in practice. They look at tape. And they’ll just let me know, they’ll let us know. We expect to ramp him up in practice a lot more this week since last week was his first week and we’ll just see how it goes.”
- Ian Rapoport reports that Steelers RB James Conner‘s injury is not to his ankle and not considered major at all.
- On Sunday, Steelers HC Mike Tomlin referred to Conner’s injury as being a contusion and it appears as though he’ll be fine, based on early impressions. However, Rapoport adds that it will come to the amount of swelling.
- Steelers RB Jaylen Samuels said he assumes Conner will be good to go but he’s preparing like he usually does to be a starter: “I’m getting more comfortable as I’m getting more plays.” (Jeremy Fowler)