- Bengals HC Marvin Lewis said that TE Tyler Kroft (broken foot) should return at some point later on in the year. (Geoff Hobson)
- Browns HC Hue Jackson told reporters on Monday that Mayfield’s ankle “is fine.” (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Jackson mentioned that they’re open to adding some help at receiver: “We’d like to have more if we can get it. I’m sure John (Dorsey) is looking around to see if we can improve things.” (Mary Kay Cabot)
- According to Jackson, LB Joe Schobert will miss a few games with a hamstring injury and they consider him to be “week to week.” (Scott Petrak)
- Jackson said he plans to get rookie RB Nick Chubb more carries moving forward. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Adam Schefter reports that former Browns K Zane Gonzalez played with a slightly torn groin before he was waived. Cleveland later agreed to a $35,000 injury settlement with Gonzalez upon releasing him.
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said G Alex Lewis did not suffer a serious injury and it’s possible he could play this week. However, Harbaugh added that this could change at any point. (Childs Walker)
- Ian Rapoport says he expects the Steelers to go with a “two-headed monster” approach at running back once RB Le’Veon Bell ends his holdout after how well James Conner has played in his absence.