- The Cincinnati Bengals officially ruled out LB Preston Brown (knee), TE Tyler Kroft (foot), WR Josh Malone (hamstring), LB Nick Vigil (knee), and DT Adolphus Washington (knee) for Week 11’s game against the Ravens and list WR A.J. Green (toe) as doubtful.
- The Bengals also have LB Vontaze Burfict (hip), CB Dre Kirkpatrick (concussion), and WR John Ross (groin) down as questionable.
Regarding the recent report that the Ravens and HC John Harbaugh are expected to mutually part ways after the season, Harbaugh called it “just noise.”
“It’s just noise. It doesn’t matter. It means nothing,” Harbaugh said, via ESPN.com. “It’s not something that I’m going to think about or concern myself with. Neither are the players, neither is Steve [Bisciotti, team owner], neither is Kevin [Byrne, executive vice president of public & community relations] or Ozzie [Newsome, general manager,] or anybody else. You know what we want to do as an organization? We want to win — that’s what we want to do. We want to win. We’re fighting as hard as we can — coaches, players –- as an organization to win. That’s it. All the other stuff — who cares?”
- Ravens QB Lamar Jackson returned to practice on Friday, but Joe Flacco remained out. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Harbaugh said he won’t name a starting quarterback at this time and reiterated that Flacco could play on Sunday. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Harbaugh said CB Jaylen Hill (PUP) suffered a setback after returning to practice is being evaluated by doctors. (Jeff Zrebiec)