Bengals HC Marvin Lewis said he hasn’t received any assurances about his job and doesn’t expect any.
“No, and I wouldn’t expect any or ask for any,” Lewis said, via Cincinnati.com. “The least of my worries.”
Ian Rapoport reports that the involving Bills DE Jerry Hughes and a game official is currently under review by the NFL.
According to Rapoport, the NFL has placed ref Roy Ellison on administrative leave for the time being.
Hughes confronted Ellison in the tunnel after Sunday’s game against the Dolphins.
- Bills waived WR Kelvin Benjamin and WR Andre Holmes. (NFLTR)
- Bills signed DE Mike Love.
- Bills promoted CB Denzel Rice to their active roster.
- Bills placed C Russell Bodine on injured reserve.
- After the news that James Conner is out for Week 14 with an ankle sprain, Steelers HC Mike Tomlin said they’ll likely employ a running back by committee this week: “That is our intention as we sit here.” (Aditi Kinkhabwala)
- Tomlin mentioned that it’s a “possibility” WR Eli Rogers is activated from injured reserve this week, but he did say that they’re excited about James Washington being back in the mix and “[taking] advantage of someone else’s misfortune.” (Ed Bouchette)
- According to Tomlin, WR Ryan Switzer in the concussion protocol. (Ed Bouchette)
- Steelers placed WR Justin Hunter on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Steelers promoted RB Trey Edmunds to their active roster.
- Steelers signed LB Matthew Thomas to their practice squad.
- Steelers released LB Farrington Huguenin from their practice squad.
- Steelers signed RB Ralph Webb to their practice squad. (NFLTR)