- Coley Harvey of ESPN expects the Bengals to pursue a defensive end, defensive tackle, offensive tackle and possibly even a wide receiver infree agency.
- Harvey believes the Bengals could “explore” the idea of signing Browns free agent TE Jordan Cameron.
- As for other potential targets, Harvey lists: DL Terrance Knighton, DL George Selvie, DL Karl Klug, OT King Dunlap, OT Bryan Bulaga, WR Cecil Shorts III, WR Kenny Britt, and TE Charles Clay.
- Harvey mentions the Bengals have a “glaring need” for a pass-rusher, and could address this in the 2015 NFL Draft.
- Harvey lists Shaq Thompson, Bud Dupree, Dante Fowler Jr, and Shilique Calhoun as possible targets with the No. 21 overall selection in the 2015 NFL Draft.
- Adam Teicher of ESPN writes the Chiefs “will try” to restructure OLB Tamba Hali‘s contract, now that he’s expressed a willingness to do so.
- Teicher lists Hali, DE Mike DeVito, and WR Dwayne Bowe as potential cap casualties this offseason.
- Tthe Chiefs could try to reduce SS Eric Berry‘s $5.2 million base salary next year.
- Teicher could see the Chiefs targeting either an offensive lineman, inside linebacker, or wide receiver with their second-round pick in the draft.
- Mike Wells of ESPN mentions there being “no guarantee” that OLB Robert Mathis will be ready for training camp due to an Achilles injury.
- Wells expects the Colts to pursue a pass-rusher, safety, and/or running back in free agency.
- According to Wells, WR Reggie Wayne will “have to take less money and a lesser role in the offense” to be back with the team in 2015.
- Wells envisions the Colts waiting until after the first-round to select a running back in the 2015 NFL Draft.
- Michael DiRocco of ESPN expects WR Justin Blackmon to play for the Jaguars next season if he’s reinstated.
- DiRocco doesn’t see any reason why the Jaguars won’t retain current QB coach Frank Scelfo.
- As for potential free agent targets, DiRocco lists: FS Devin McCourty, TE Julius Thomas, WR Randall Cobb and WR Demaryius Thomas should they be available.
- DiRocco could see the Jaguars drafting Nebraska DE Randy Gregory if they’re able to address some other roster needs in free agency.
- Rich Cimini of ESPN writes that if the Jets were to sign a receiver at a salary of $6 million or more per season, it would likely lead to WR Percy Harvin being released.
- Cimini believes the Jets could sign a veteran quarterback, even if they draft Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota in round one.
- One potential target according to Cimini could be Texans QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Bill Williamson of ESPN believes the Raiders would only trade out of the No. 4 pick in the 2015 NFL Draft if a quarterback falls to them.
- However, Williamson adds that Oakland are likely to remain at No. 4 given that Alabama WR Amari Cooper is expected to be available to them.
- According to Williamson, veteran RB Darren McFadden is unlikely to return for the 2015 season.
- Paul Kuharsky of ESPN believes the coaching staff “will remain intact,” unless Dick LeBeau is brought in at some point.
- Kuharsky can see the Titans targeting Patriots free agent FS Devin McCourty, should he be available.
- Kuharsky rules out the idea of the Titans signing RB Adrian Peterson in the event the Vikings release him.