- Coley Harvey of ESPN believes DT Domata Peko‘s roster spot is safe following the release of DE Robert Geathers.
- Harvey expects the Bengals to be aggressive in signing a pass-rusher through free agency with DE Jerry Hughes being the “logical option” based on price, and DE Greg Hardy being the more luxurious option.
- Adam Teicher of ESPN expects WR Albert Wilson to earn significantly more playing time in 2015.
- Teicher believes it’s possible the Chiefs could draft a receiving tight end like Minnesota’s Maxx Williams and continue to run multiple tight end formations.
- Teicher’s “sense right now” is that the Chiefs do not trade up from their No. 18 draft pick.
- The Chiefs are hoping to have 11 draft picks or more when compensatory picks are announced.
- Michael DiRocco of ESPN does not see the Jaguars pursuing any running backs through free agency.
- DT Sen’Derrick Marks has not faced any setbacks in his rehab from an ACL tear, and is on schedule with his recovery.
- DiRocco believes the Jaguars have no interest in pursuing impending free agent DT Ndamukong Suh.
- According to DiRocco, the Jaguars could sign a veteran receiver that can make an immediate impact such as Randall Cobb, Jeremy Maclin, Michael Crabtree and Hakeem Nicks.
- DiRocco does not envision TE Marcedes Lewis or LB Paul Posluszny being released due to the staggering sum cap space the Jaguars already have available.
- DiRocco would be surprised if the Jaguars selected a wide receiver with the No. 3 overall draft pick.
- If Jacksonville were to target some big-name free agents, DiRocco views WR Randall Cobb, RT Bryan Bulaga, and TE Julius Thomas as a few guys that make sense.
- Depending on how WR Ace Sanders does during training camp, DiRocco mentions that he could be a release candidate.
- Bill Williamson of ESPN does not think the Raiders will pursue DE Greg Hardy due to character concerns.
- Williamson believes the Raiders could try to trade down in the draft into the No. 10 – No. 12 range.
- Paul Kuharsky of ESPN can see the Titans signing LB James Harrison if assistant head coach Dick LeBeau wants him on their roster.
- Kuharsky lists Doug Free and Jermey Parnell as potential free agent targets to assume right tackle duties for the Titans.
- The Titans’ highest priority this offseason is to sign an outside linebacker, according to Kuharsky.
- Kuharsky believes the Titans will pursue DT Ndamukong Suh, and that OLB Derrick Morgan will depart to free agency.
- If the Titans draft a running back, Kuharsky expects it to be in the fourth round or lower.