“In the exit meeting [after Buffalo’s playoff loss to Jacksonville], coach made it sound like they wanted me back,” Brown told Mike Rodak of ESPN. “He said some things that sounded like that. But you never know what’s going to happen during free agency. I would love to go back to Buffalo. That’s the No. 1 choice for me.”
Brown added that he enjoyed playing in McDermott’s 4-3 defensive scheme last year.
“I really liked the 4-3 scheme, back to doing that, having fun with the guys,” Brown said. “I think it was a good fit for me. So hopefully they think it was a good fit as well. I don’t really know how things are gonna go. But I had fun last year and hope I can continue.”
- According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, a 19-year-old woman, Abigail Ottinger, told police that Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt “shoved and pushed” her around 3:45 a.m. Saturday outside his apartment.
- As of now, no charges have been filed against Hunt.
- Another woman who was with Hunt’s friends has said that Ottinger assaulted her.
- There are multiple police reports with one showing Hunt as a suspect and the other with Ottinger as the suspect.
- On Monday, Redskins S/LB Su’a Cravens officially applied to for reinstatement into the NFL and there’s been speculation that Washington may end up moving on from him after he essentially gave up on the team last year. (NFLTR)
- Doug Kyed mentions that the Patriots previously showed interest in Cravens including requesting a formal interview with him at the 2016 Scouting Combine.
- Cravens also said after he was drafted in 2016 that he was surprised to end up in Washington and he was expecting the Patriots to select him.