Home / Bills / AFC Notes: Bills, Colts, Jaguars, Jets & Texans
AFC Notes: Bills, Colts, Jaguars, Jets & Texans
- Bills HC Rex Ryan told reporters that he’s “hopeful” WR Sammy Watkins (foot) will travel with the team for their Week 4 game against the Patriots. (Mike Rodak)
- However, Ryan added that his status for game up in air.
- The Colts announced Thursday that OL Jonotthan Harrison is out for Week 4’s game while he recovers from an emergency appendectomy. (George Bremer)
- Jaguars TE Julius Thomas will be game-time decision on Sunday.
- According to John Oesher, it doesn’t sound like DE Jared Odrick will play in Week 4’s matchup against the Colts.
- Jaguars HC Gus Bradley said that DE Dante Fowler will also be a game-time decision. (Phillip Heilman)
- Ryan O’Halloran mentions that the Jaguars could consider signing Greg Jones to serve as a fullback/blocking tight end for them this weekend.
- Jets HC Todd Bowles said of WR Eric Decker’s injury: “It’s a concern. Hopefully it’s not [serious], but if it is, we’re getting other guys ready to play.” (Laura Albanese)
- Bowles added that Decker didn’t undergo an MRI and they’re still deciding whether he’s going to have one. (Laura Albanese)
- Texans HC Bill O’Brien confirmed that rookie WR Braxton Miller won’t play in their Week 4 game. (Aaron Wilson)
Tags Braxton Miller Dante Fowler Eric Decker Jared Odrick Jonotthan Harrison Julius Thomas Sammy Watkins