- Ian Rapoport reports that Bills RB Marcus Murphy dislocated his elbow during Sunday’s game and trainers were able to pop it back into place.
- David Chao notes that this is typically a 2-4 week injury, which means his 2018 season is likely over.
- According to Ian Rapoport, Dolphins RB Frank Gore suffered a foot sprain during’s loss to the Vikings. X-Rays ultimately came back negative, but Gore’s availability moving forward is obviously up in the air.
Jaguars HC Doug Marrone said after Sunday’s loss to the Redskins that he hasn’t heard from team owner Shad Khan or executive VP Tom Coughlin regarding his future with the team.
“I’m just going to keep coaching as hard as I can,” Marrone said, via Michael DiRocco of ESPN. “I don’t make that decision.”
- When asked if he’s worried about Marrone’s job security, Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey said: “I ain’t worried about nobody but myself.” (Phillip Heilman)
- Marrone didn’t rule out the possibility that Blake Bortles returning next week: “I don’t know. I’m going to evaluate everything like I do after every game.” (Michael DiRocco)